This week's postings include the following topics:
1. From the Minnesota Viral Hepatitis Conference: Kelly Z of “Kelly's Lot” talks about her efforts to raise awareness of hepatitis C and about the Stigma associated with hepatitis C. This is a very powerful video that I encourage you to share with your family and friends to help educate them on some of the issues we face in our everyday lives. Also, the slides from my presentation "Life Management During HCV Treatment" have been uploaded to our Trainer's page.
2. The monthly Benefits Column by Jacques Chambers features an article about working with your medical provider to make sure your medical records contain the necessary information if you should ever need to file a disability claim or if you are filing the claim now. The article is titled "Your Doctor and Disability Support Letters."
3. The "Top 10 Downloads" from the HCV and HBV Advocate Web sites– find out what others are reading on our websites.
4. The Weekly News Review that has the top news stories on HCV, HBV and HIV and hepatitis coinfections.
5. Rounding out the postings we updated the HCV Drug Pipeline which now includes top-line results from the boceprevir and telaprevir phase III studies.
**To receive the eblast in your email inbox simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com with nothing in the subject line and the following in the message body: subscribe emailalert. Make sure your email address is all lower case.