This week the HCV Advocate Eblast contains the following updated files and information:
• HCV Advocate Video Update: Top Line Results: Boceprevir & Telaprevir features an overview of the top line phase III study results of boceprevir and telaprevir.
• The September HCV Advocate newsletter contains the following articles:
o Top Line Results: Boceprevir & Telaprevir
o HCV Outside the Body: How Well Does It Survive on Surfaces, In Syringes, and in the Lab?
o HealthWise: Planning for the Future
o HCV Snapshots: The return of our popular monthly column that includes a brief overview of important studies recently released.
• The HBV Journal Review for September 2010,by Christine M. Kukka, has been posted to the HBV Advocate site
• The Weekly News Review has been suspended due to a lawsuit filed against HCV Advocate. You can find out more information about the lawsuit: Las Vegas Sun article. However, you can stay up to date on the latest news by following us on Twitter and Facebook at HCV Advocate and on our Blog.
·• We have also included links to the National Training Center that has presentations that I made titled “Living Well with Hepatitis C” and “What Every Outreach Worker Should Know about Hepatitis C Treatment.”
• I also encourage you to check out more presentation’s on the National Training Center Website-knowhepatitis.org including:
o Heather Lusk’s two presentations: “Chronic Hepatitis B in Asian American, Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander Communities” and “Viral Hepatitis and Persons Living with HIV”
o Chris Taylor’s two presentations: “The Power of Many Voices: Importance of Viral Hepatitis Coalitions” and “Gay Men and Viral Hepatitis: What Front Line Providers Need to Know.”
We have also updated the following Guide and Fact Sheets:
o HCV Treatment: A Guide to Help You Stay on Treatment
o HCSP Fact Sheet: Pregnancy Categories
o Hepatitis C Basics: How to Evaluate a Clinical Trial
Join me on Twitter -
Executive Director, Hepatitis C Support Project
Editor-in-Chief, HCV Advocate www.hcvadvocate.org
Editor-in-Chief, HBV Advocate www.hbvadvocate.org
**Questions and Comments: Questions and/or comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
**To receive the eblast in your email inbox simply send an e-mail to: email@example.com with nothing in the subject line and the following in the message body: subscribe emailalert. Make sure your email address is all lower case.
Make sure that your email address is all lower case.