This week we have a lot of educational tools for our readers. I hope that you will take advantage of these by educating yourself and others in need of support and education.
1. Powerpoint Presentations
Hepatitis C Overview:
- Overview English Updated February 2014—The file is ready to download with complete notes for giving presentations to groups.
- HCV Myths Updated February 2014—HCV Myths is a presentation on the various myths about hepatitis C. Included in the slides are notes – just click on the note function. Format: MS PowerPoint.
- One Day—One Day is the entire slide presentation that we are currently using for our trainings. Included in the slides are notes—just click on the note function. Format: MS PowerPoint.
2. Hepatitis C Support Group Lessons
: What Is Hepatitis C, How Does It Spread
and What Are the Symptoms?—
Provides basic information on how hepatitis C is transmitted and how to prevent transmission.
Lesson 6: Monitoring and Watching Hepatitis C—
Information about what damages the liver, HCV disease progression, and staying healthy.
3. HCV Advocate News & Pipeline Blog!
Be sure to check out the latest clinical trial postings (Updated February 12, 2014) at the HCV Advocate News & Pipeline Blog. Just click on the links to the Drug Companies below the banner to see which drugs are in trials right now, where the trials are, and how to register for one.
4. Need Help?!
Call 877-HELP-4-HEP line (877-435-7443). The helpline is open from 9:00am to 7:00pm Eastern Time.
Executive Director, Hepatitis C Support Project
Editor-in-Chief, HCV Advocate www.hcvadvocate.org
Editor-in-Chief, HBV Advocate www.hbvadvocate.org
**Questions and Comments: Questions and/or comments can be directed to email@example.com
**To receive the eblast in your email inbox simply send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with nothing in the subject line and the following in the message body: subscribe emailalert. Make sure your email address is all lower case.
Follow us on Twitter